20 de marzo de 2011

Vivien Leigh ♥

Every single night I'm nervous. You never know how the audience is going to react.

I have just made out my will and given all the things I have and many that I haven't

I never found accents difficult, after learning languages.

I am going to be a great actress.

My parents were absolutely delighted that I knew what I wanted to do.

Comedy is much more difficult than tragedy - and a much better training, I think. It's much easier to make people cry than to make them laugh.

I feel part of a great theatrical tradition

Classical plays require more imagination and more general training to be able to do. That's why I like playing Shakespeare better than anything else.

I don't know what that Method is. Acting is life, to me, and should be.
Dear Lord, I'm so grateful I'm still loved.

I'm not a film star, I am an actress. Being a film star is such a false life, lived for fake values and for publicity.


People think that if you look fairly reasonable, you can't possibly act, and as I only care about acting, I think beauty can be a great handicap.

English people don't have very good diction. In France you have to pronounce very particularly and clearly, and learning French at an early age helped me enormously



I love an audience. I love people, and I act because I like trying to give pleasure to people.
I think all this talk about acting is - you just have to act, you have to do the thing, you have to practice the art, just like a painter practices his art, just like a writer writes.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario