17 de marzo de 2011

My Love Quotes ♥ - XII

Sometimes things happen between people that 
make it impossible for them to stay together
But sometimes those who find the world impossible find each other

Feelings can creep up just like that. I thought I was in control

I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life

To flee is life, to linger, death.

Life is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're gonna get!

Maybe the fellings just went away

I think my new heart will love you as much as my old one

Mon seul trésor, c’est toi

You do what you love and fuck the rest

Un peu...beaucoup...passionement..à la folie...PAS DU TOUT

I wish I knew how to quit you

You came into my life really fast and I liked it.

Si tu donnes la main on te prend le bras

Omisión es traición

Me abro a los comienzos, recibo a los guardianes y los guías,
 a mis compañeros del destino...

There's the cynical bitch I know and love.

This is a good sign, having a broken heart. 
It means we have tried for something

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario