21 de febrero de 2011

You wanna go out to Montauk with me?

Patrick: Oh, my God. Baby, what's going on?
Clem: I don't know. I don't know! 
I'm lost, I'm scared, I feel like I'm disappearing.
Patrick: Disappearing?
Clem: My skin's coming off! I'm getting old! 
Nothing makes any sense to me!
Patrick: You're not getting old.
Clem: Nothing makes any sense. Nothing makes any sense.
Patrick: Ohh, Tangerine.

Clem: Nothing makes any sense. 
Nothing makes any sense, Patrick.
Patrick: It's okay. It's okay.
Clem: Hey, let's go out dancing. Yeah? 
You wanna go out to Montauk with me?
Patrick: Montauk?
Clem: Yeah. No! Come up to Boston with me.
Patrick: Sure. Yeah. We can go next weekend.
Clem: No, no. Now. Now. Yeah. I have to go now. 
I have to see the frozen Charles now.
Answer machine: Hi, it's Joel.
Um, leave a message after the beep and I'll get back to you.

Patrick: Pick up! Pick up, man!
Stan: W-W-W-W-Whoa. Hold on, hold on, hold on. Hello? Yeah, what's up?
Patrick: I got into a little situation with the old lady. Can you handle things tonight alone? I'm really sorry, man.
Stan: Don't worry about it. I got it under control, man. He's pretty much on autopilot right now anyway.
Patrick: Thanks, Stan. I owe you big-time.
Stan: Dude, I gotta go. I gotta go.

Patrick: Charles. Come on, Charles.
"Look! You and me on the Charles River. I could die right now, Clem. I'm just happy. I've never felt that before. I'm just exactly where I want..."
Clem: I'm so excited. Yea.
Patrick: I'm excited too!
Clem: Cool.
Patrick: Oh, uh, I, uh... I got you this...
Clem: What?
Patrick: Thing, um... Happy early Valentine's Day.
Clem: Oh! Wow. What is it?
Patrick: Uh, I don't know.
 Open it up.
Clem: Oh. It... It's gorgeous!
Patrick: You like it?
Clem: Yeah. It's just my taste. Really. I've never gone out with a guy who bought me a piece of jewelry I liked. Thank you. Let's go.
Patrick: Okay

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario