24 de febrero de 2011

Someone has to remember...

Stan:
I don't know. I just there are a lot of really confused people showing up at the office.

Mary:
They have a right to know. Howard is a thief. He steals the truth.
I can't remember my baby! I can't remember my baby. It existed and 
I can't even remember. Do you understand that?

Stan:
Mary, people come to him voluntarily.
Mary:
I won't allow it. 
 Those who cannot remember the past 
are condemned to repeat it. 
 What do you think of that? That's from my quote book.
Stan
The office is filled with people who want their memories re-erased.
Mary
Remember the Alamo! Remember the Alamo!
Stan:  
Mary... please. This is hurting people.
Mary: 
I don't want to hurt people
But these things happened! 
 All these little sadnesses, the big ones. 
 What if no one remembers? 
 What does that do to the world?
 Someone has to remember, Stan.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario