19 de febrero de 2011

Please never mention ther relationship to her again

Joel: Why? Why would she do that to me?

Rob: Hey, does anybody want a joint?
Carrie: Oh, God, Rob, give it a rest.
Joel: Oh, God. She's punishing me.
Carrie: I know, honey.
Joel: For being honest.
Carrie: It's horrible.
Joel: I should just go to her house.
Rob: No! No, no, no.You don't wanna go there, man. 
You don't wanna go there. Get off. It's too...
Joel: Right.
Bob: Yeah.
Joel: I don't want to seem desperate.
Carrie: Joel, why don't you just see this as a sign,
make a clean break. Right? Right?
Rob: All right, Joel, look, man, seriously.
Carrie: Rob!
Rob: Here's the deal.
Carrie: Don't do that. Rob, what are you doing? 
No, no, no, no.
Rob: What's your fucking suggestion, Carrie?
 What's your brilliant, reasoned solution?
Carrie: You're gonna make this about our shit now? 
This isn't about us.
Rob: I agree. It's not about us. 
It's aboutJoel, who's an adult. Okay? Not Mama Carrie's kid.
What are you...!!
Carrie: That's your laundry!
Rob: That's great. That's good.
Joel: Okay.
( in the card: Clementine Kruczynski has had Joel Barish erased from her memory. Please never mention ther relationship to her again. Thank you. Lacuna Inc.)
Joel: What is it?
Rob: 
I don't know. It's some place that does a thing.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario