23 de febrero de 2011

Marylin Monroe Quotes ♥

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them


Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you


I make mistakes, I am out of controls and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it.

You never know what life is like, until you have lived it

Diamonds are a girls best friend

Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.

I am not interested in money. I just want to be wonderful.

I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together

Dreaming about being an actress, is more exciting then being one

Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left

If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything

Dogs never bite me. Just humans.

I restore myself when I'm alone.

A sex symbol becomes a thing. I just hate to be a thing.

A career is wonderful, but you can't curl up with it on a cold night.

Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him.
I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else.
First, I'm trying to prove to myself that I'm a person. Then maybe I'll convince myself that I'm an actress.

Being a sex symbol is a heavy load to carry, especially when one is tired, hurt and bewildered.

I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love

An actress is not a machine, but they treat you like a machine. A money machine.

Fame will go by and, so long, I've had you, fame. If it goes by, I've always known it was fickle. So at least it's something I experience, but that's not where I live.

I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario