22 de febrero de 2011

I'm still stoned...Be cool. Cool

Stan: Okay. All right.
Mary: Okay. Oh! Move, move, move! Come on. Let's go.
Stan: Careful, careful. Fine.
Mary: Oh, my God. I'm still stoned. Those eyedrops you gave me didn't do shit.
Stan: Be cool. Cool.
Howard: Hello, Mary. What are you doing here?
Stan: Oh, hi, Howard. She was just here to help out.
Mary: I wanted to understand as much as I could about the procedure as possible. I think it's important for my job to understand the inner workings...of the work that we do. Well, not that I do, but the work that is done...by people... where I also work, the work of my colleagues.
Howard: All right, well, let's see if we can, uh, get to the bottom of this, shall we?
Stan: Uh, yeah. Um...
Howard: Well, that's odd.
Stan: I already tried that.
Howard: Did you try going through the C-gate?
Stan: Yeah, of course.I mean... yes.
Howard: Yeah. All right.
Stan: You want to get linked up?
Howard: Yeah.
Stan: I already... I ran the utility programs, and I had nothing there, so I checked all the memories against the printed logs.
Mary: Here, Howard.
Howard: Okay.
Mary: I got you a chair. There you go.
Howard: Oh, thank you.
Mary: You're welcome. Whew!
Stan: All right, I'm gonna...I'm gonna go through the entire memory,see if something comes up.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario