24 de febrero de 2011

I love that poem. It breaks my heart.

Clem:
Have you ever read any Anna Akhmatova?
Joel:
I love her.



Clem: Really? Me, too! I don't meet people
who even know who she is and I work in a

book store.

Joel:
I think she's great.
Clem:
Me too. There's this poem 


Joel: Did this conversation come before or
after we saw the house?
Clem
I think, before.
Joel:
Seems too coincidental that way.
Clem:
Yeah, maybe.
Joel and Clementine wander near 
some beach houses closed for the winter.

Clem
Do you know her poem that starts
 "Seaside gusts of wind, And a house in which we don't live...
Joel: 
Yeah, yeah. It goes 
"Perhaps there is someone in this world to 
whom I could send all these lines"?
Clem
Yes! I love that poem. It breaks my heart.
 I'm so excited you know it.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario