22 de febrero de 2011

He's off the map..

Stan: It stopped.
Mary: What?
Stan: It stopped erasing. Oh, shit. This is terrible. He's off the map. He's off the map.
Mary: Where?
Stan: I don't know where! What do you mean? I don't know where! This is bad. This is very, very bad news. Where are my glasses? Okay. Crap. Okay. What do we do? What do I do?


Mary: What shall we do?
Stan: I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do.
Mary: What shall we do?
Stan: Crap. Crap. I don't know! I just said that I don't know what to do.
Mary: I'm sorry. What do we do?
Stan: I don't know. Now, look, you're freaking me out. Mellow out.
Mary: Well, you have to do something.
  He could wake up all half-baked.
Stan: Quiet. You're freaking me out. Shh. Shh.
Mary: All gooey and... and half-baked. Hmm, that sounds so good.
Stan: Oh, shit!
Mary: I'm hungry.
Stan: Oh, shit.
Mary: Oh! Oh!
Stan: What? Oh! What, what? What?
Mary:We should call Howard.
Stan: No way. No, sir, man. This is my... I can handle this.I can't call Howard.
Mary: He's an unbaked cookie. He's... There's no time to fuck around.


Stan: I got this under control. What are you talking about?
Mary: Stop fucking around!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario