19 de febrero de 2011

Good morning. Lacuna.

Mary: Good morning. Lacuna. No, I'm sorry. That offer expired after the new year.
Yeah, sure. We can fit you in...How about on the fifth?
That's a Wednesday. All right, great.Could you spell that, please?
Okay, and we'll need a daytime phone number. Great. Have a nice day. See you then.
May I help you?
Joel: I'm Joel Barish.
Mary: Excuse me?
Joel: I'm Joel. Barish. I have an appointment with Dr...
Mary: Mierzwiak. Here. Could you please fill this out?
Joel: I just want to talk to him.
Mary: You still need to fill the form out, sir.
Joel: Really?
Mary: Thank you.
Joel: Great. I don't have a pen.
Mary: There's a pen right there. Good morning. Lacuna. 
Oh. Oh, yeah, that offer. That's done now.
That expired after the new year.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario