24 de febrero de 2011

Don't say "we" when you mean "you."

Naomi: So what's going on, Joel?

Joel:
I don't know, I've just been thinking,
maybe we're not happy with each other.

Naomi: What?

Joel: 
Y'know, we've been, I don't know, sort
of, unhappy with each other and

Naomi:
Don't say "we" when you mean "you."

Joel:
I think maybe, we're both so used to operating at this level that How can one person be unhappy? If one person is unhappy, both have to be... by definition.

Naomi:
Bullshit. Who is it? You met someone.
Joel:
No. I just need some space, maybe.
Naomi:
The thing is, Joel, whatever it is you think you have with this chick
once the thrill wears off, you're just going to be Joel 
with the same fucking problems.

Joel:
It's not somebody else...I hate myself.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario