21 de febrero de 2011

Beyond Good and Evil. I found it in my Bartlett's.

Mary: Oh. Hi, Patrick.
Patrick: Hi, Mary. How's it goin'?

Stan: Hey, you.
Mary: Oh, it's freezing outside.
Stan: Find us okay?
Mary: Yeah. Mmm.
Stan: Hot!
Mary: Poor guy. Mmm? Oh. Don't you have anything real to drink?

Stan: Uh, we haven't really checked yet. Patrick?
Patrick: Uh, yeah.
Mary: Uh, let me do the honors.
Patrick: Mary hates me. Never really had much luck with the ladies.
Stan: Maybe if you stop stealing their panties.
Patrick: Stan. Stan. There's more.
Stan: No!
Patrick: Yes.
Stan: No!


Mary: Hey, hey! Oh, you didn't want any, did you, Patrick?
Patrick: Uh, no, that's okay.



Mary: Wait. "Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders."
Mary and Stan: Oh. Oh! Oh!
Stan: Mmm!
Mary: That's Nietzsche. Beyond Good and Evil. I found it in my Bartlett's.


Patrick: What's your Bartlett's?
Stan: It's a quote book, Patrick. It's a book of quotations.
Mary: I think Howard will be in Bartlett's one day.
Stan: Definitely. Howard is pure Bartlett's.


Mary: God! Can you wake him up?
Patrick: You can't wake him up.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario