24 de febrero de 2011

And I just liked you so much...♥

Clem:
I saw you sitting over here. By yourself. I thought, thank God, someone normal, who doesn't know how interact at these things either.


Joel:
Yeah. I don't ever know what to say.

Clem:
I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that. I mean, I don't mean I'm happy you're uncomfortable, but, yknow... I'm such a loser. Every time I come to a party I tell myself I'm going to be different and it's always exactly the same and then I hate myself after for being such a clod.


Joel: Even then I didn't believe you entirely. I thought how could you be talking to me if you couldn't talk to people? But I thought, I don't know, I thought it was cool that you were sensitive enough to know what I was feeling and that you were attracted to it.

Clem: 
But, I don't know, maybe we're the normal ones, y'know? 
 I mean, what kind of people do well at this stuff?
Joel:
And I just liked you so much ♥

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario