20 de enero de 2011

I just want to be perfect.

Nina:
I came to ask for the part.

Thomas:
The truth is when I look at you all I see is the white swan.
Yes you're beautiful, fearful, and fragile.
Ideal casting. But the black swan?
It's a hard fucking job to dance both.

Nina:
I can dance the black swan, too.
Thomas:
Really? In 4 years every time you dance
I see you obsessed getting each and 
every move perfectly right
but I never see you lose yourself.
Ever! All that discipline for what?

Nina:
I just want to be perfect.

Thomas:
What?

Nina:
I want to be perfect.
Thomas:
Perfection is not just about control.
It's also about letting go.
Surprise yourself so you can surprise the audience.
Transcendence! Very few have it in them.

Nina:
I think I do have it in me.
Thomas:
Arg!!.. you bit me?
I can't bealive you bit me

Nina
I'm sorry...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario