30 de enero de 2011

He was THE ONLY ONE I EVER LOVED


Augusten:
Tell me so I don't feel so alone!




Natalie:
He was THE ONLY ONE I EVER LOVED 
 and he doesn't want me anymore! do you feel better??
Augusten:
A little bit. How'd you meet him?

Natalie:
Terrence started seeing my dad after his mom died. She left him everything. He was 41 when I was 13. He told me I was pretty. And he made me believe it. One day, he broke my collar bone, and I had to hitch-hike to the emergency room, and I passed out on the side of the road, and somebody found me. My dad told him that he'd press charges and that he'd go to jail unless he donated money to my college fund. Then he did. $75, 000.

Augusten:
That's so great. So if you'd just apply...
Natalie:
My dad spent it. Every penny. So that the IRS wouldn't take this house. So... I do know what it's like, Augusten... to love somebody who doesn't deserve it. 'Cause they're all you have. God, I hate my life.
Augusten:
I hate this kitchen. I need high ceilings.
Natalie:
Me too.


Augusten:
Let's get rid of it then. Let's take down the ceiling!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario