9 de octubre de 2010

My love quotes X

You never know what's coming for you.

I loved a man who could never love me back. 
I was living in a fairytale

I'm sorry, I didn't know love had an expiration date.

Siempre he pensado que la magia aparece cuando lo más necesitas

I don't know love. I was built to protect not to love, 
so there is no use for me other than this.

You have a raindrop running down your cheek, just like a tear.

I feel like I've been in a coma for the past twenty years. 
And I'm just now waking up."

Remember those posters that said, 
"Today is the first day of the rest of your life"? 
Well, that's true of every day but one - the day you die."

We accept the reality of the world 
with which we are presented

A whole human life is just a heartbeat here in Heaven. 
Then we'll all be together forever

You can't change who people are 
without destroying who they were

Thought is real. Physical is the illusion. Ironic, huh ?

Your life is defined by its opportunities... even the ones you

It's a funny thing about comin' home. 
Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. 
You'll realize what's changed is you

Disfruta de la vida todo lo que puedas. 

Soy una mujer promiscua, sí, porque pretendo utilizar el sexo como medio para encontrar lo que todo el mundo busca: reconocimiento, placer, autoestima y, en definitiva, amor y cariño. ¿Qué hay de patológico en eso? Si queréis ponerme un nombre, adelante no me importa, pero sabed que lo que soy en realidad es una Nereida, una Ninfa sencillamente. 

El amor llena las neveras, 
y la mía lleva mucho tiempo vacía. 

Me he dado cuenta que he encontrado algo 
tan importante como el sexo: el amor de un hombre. 

 Maquíllate más, 
los clientes no pagan por ver lo que tienen en casa. 

 Sé comunicarme mejor con mi cuerpo que con palabras. 
Con una caricia descubro cosas que me hacen sentir más viva. 

Es imposible que un hombre que va de putas sea fiel. 

Deberíamos de querernos mas. 

Creo que tú eres más difícil de domesticar que ese primer caballo... 
Ni siquiera sé qué nombre ponerte.

Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings 
who don't have all the answers to think that they do.

Sometimes the world of the living gets 
mixed up with the world of the dead

What does that mean know me, know me, 
nobody ever knows anybody else, ever! 
You will never know me

You ever feel the prickly things on the back of your neck?
- Yes.
And the tiny hairs on your arm, you know when they stand up? 
That's them. When they get mad... it gets cold.

I no longer know who I am and 
I feel like the ghost of a total stranger

Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. 
It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free

Do you know why you're afraid when you're alone?
 I do. I do

The universe will expand, then it will collapse back on itself, then will expand again. It will repeat this process forever. What you don't you know is that when the universe expands again, everything will be as it is now. Whatever mistakes you make this time around, you will live through on your next pass. Every mistake you make, you will live through again, & again, forever. So my advice to you is to get it right this time around. Because this time is all you have

People say they want to know the truth, 
but what they really want to know is that they already know the truth

Love is a gift, Alex, not an obligation.

You are everything I never knew I always wanted

You will never know love unless you surrender to it.

You’re supposed to be the leading
lady in your own life, for God’s sake

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario