26 de octubre de 2010

I'm a vindictive little bitch, truth be told.

Clem: My name's Clementine, by the way
Joel: I'm Joel.
Clem: Hi, Joel. Hey no jokes about my name.
Oh, no, you wouldn't do that.You're trying to be nice
Joel: I don't know any jokes about your name.
Clem: Huckleberry Hound.
Joel: I don't know what that means.
Clem: Huckleberry Hound? What are you, nuts? 

Joel: It's been suggested. 
Clem: Oh, my darlin', oh, my darlin' Oh, my darlin' Clementine
You were lost and gone forever dreadful sorry Clementine ...No?

Joel: I'm sorry. Just... It's a pretty name, though. It really is nice.
It's, uh...It means "merciful."Right? Clemency?
Clem: Although it hardly fits. I'm a vindictive little bitch, truth be told.
Joel: I wouldn't think that about you.
Clem: Why wouldn't you think that about me?
Joel: I don't know.I just...I don't know. I just, uh...You seem nice, so...
Clem: Oh, now I'm nice? Oh, God.
Don't you know any other adjectives?
I don't need "nice." I don't need myself to be it,
and I don't need anybody else to be it at me.
Joel:Okay.
Clem: Joel?, It's Joel, right?
Joel: Yes.
Clem: I'm sorry I yelled at you. I'm a little out of sorts today.

My embarrassing admission is, I really like that you're nice right now. I mean, I can't tell from one moment to the next what I'm gonna like, but right now...I'm glad you are.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario