2 de agosto de 2010

Quentin Tarantino

Violence is one of the most fun things to watch.


I like it when somebody tells me a story, and I actually really feel that that's becoming like a lost art in American cinema.

I loved history because to me, history was like watching a movie.

To me, movies and music go hand in hand. When I'm writing a script, one of the first things I do is find the music I'm going to play for the opening sequence

I've always considered myself a filmmaker who writes stuff for himself to do

I'm very happy with the way I write. I think I do it good. But I've never really considered myself a writer.

I steal from every movie ever made

A writer should have this little voice inside of you saying, Tell the truth. Reveal a few secrets here.

I actually think one of my strengths is my storytelling.

My parents said, Oh, he's going to be a director someday. I wanted to be an actor.

Something stopped me in school a little bit. Anything that I'm not interested in, I can't even feign interest.

To be a novelist, all I need is a pen and a piece of paper. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario