7 de enero de 2009

Meet me in Montauk ♥

- Today is a holiday invented by greeting card companies ... to make people feel like crap

- Sand is overrated. It's just tiny little rocks

- Why do I fall in love with every woman I see...who shows me the least bit of attention?....

- My embarrassing admission is, I really like that you're nice right now

- Wish me a happy Valentine's Day when you call! That'd be nice

- Oh! You said "I do." I guess that means were married

- Tomorrow night? Honeymoon on ice?

- Show me which constellations you know

- I need your lovin' Like the sunshine

- Clementine Kruczynski has had Joel Barish erased from her memory. Please never mention ther relationship to her again. Thank you. Lacuna Inc

- You know Clementine. She's like that. She's impulsive

- We want to empty your life of Clementine

- A wino? Jesus, are you from the 50's or something?

- Maybe you could find yourself an antique rocking chair to die in!

- I'm an open book ♥

- Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

- What do you write in there if you don't have any thoughts or passions or... Iove?

- Juicy! And seedless

- Joely, don't ever leave me

- I could die right now, Clem. I'm just... happy. I've never felt that before

- Clem: You know me. I'm impulsive.Joel: That's what I love about you

- I've never seen you happier, babyJoel

- Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.

- If you wanna be with me, you're with me

- I'm just a fucked-up girl who's looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours

- You had the whole human race pegged

- Remember me. Try your best. Maybe we can

- . It was so intimate, like we were already lovers

- I think your name is magical

- Clem: This is it, Joel. It's gonna be gone soon.
Joel: I know.
Clem: What do we do?
Joel: Enjoy it.

- Clem: Come back and make up a good-bye, at least. Let's pretend we had one. Bye, Joel.
Joel: I love you.
Clem: Meet me in Montauk ♥

- I had the best fucking night of my entire fucking life...last night

- You made me look skinny

- I can't see anything that I don't like about you. Right now I can't
- - Clem: I want to have a baby; Joel: Let's talk about it later

- Joel: Okay. Clem: Okay

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario