7 de abril de 2009

Insult Quotes

- I'm not rude, you're insignificant

- Don't talk unless you can improve the silence

- What the fuck are you stalking asshole? (:

- I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem

- That young girl is one of the least benightedly unintelligent organic life forms it has been my profound lack of pleasure not to be able to avoid meeting

- Humans only use about 1/10 of their brain power. With you, it could be less

- I can be lovely person. I just have chosen not to share that with you

- Why do you get up in the morning?

-Envy is a waste of time

-The envious die not once, but as oft as the envied win applause

-Envy is the art of counting the other fellow's blessings instead of your own

-Envy is thin because it bites but never eats ( no estoy de acuerdo la porcina esta llena de pura envidia, por ello su gordura, no creen? ajajaj )

- Did u fall down the ugly tree and hit every branch on your way down?

- I've got this thing that i consider my only art, to fuck people over.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario