26 de agosto de 2010

I was so in love...

Dr. Parnassus: It's utterly hopeless...It is over...

Valentina: Don't say that...It's never over.
Parnassus is immortal, remember?Honestly, it's gonna be okay, dad.

Dr. Parnassus: How can you understand? You are a child.
You've never loved. Not like I have...From the moment I looked up, and saw her,
I was capivated. Imprisoned by her.And I was thousend years old.
How could I woo her?
How could I ever make her mine?

Percy: Don't be a fool! You can't die!
You're immortal!You'll just end up broken,
in the eternity ward, and I'll...

Dr. Parnassus: Go, you little devil!...No!...
At times like these, the devil is never far away.
Mr. Nick: Why so long, Parny?

Dr. Parnassus: The devil granted me mortality again...
And youth and new powers. Greater powers. 
And I won her.I was so in love...So in love...
But at what price...? What price...?

Dr. Nick: Wassup, doc?
Dr. Parnassus: At what price...?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario