24 de agosto de 2010

Destiny, soulmates, true love...

Summer: I woke up one morning and I just knew. 
Tom: Knew what? 
Summer: What I was never sure of with you.


TOM
You know what sucks? 
Realizing that everything you believe in is complete bullshit.
          
SUMMER
What is?
          
TOM
Destiny, soulmates, true love. All that stuff. It's nothing more than silly childhood fairy tale nonsense, isn't it? God!
 I should have listened to you, Summer. You were right all along.
          
SUMMER         
I was right? (laugh)
          
TOM
What? This is funny? What are you laughing at?
You're a crazy person!
          
SUMMER
Tom! You're the crazy person!
          
TOM
What are you talking about?!
          
SUMMER
One day I'm reading a book at the corner deli and this guy sits down and starts asking about it. Now he's my husband!
          
TOM
This is funny to you?
          
SUMMER
What would have happened if I went to the movies instead? 
If I went somewhere else for lunch? 
If I showed up to eat ten minutes later?
Tom, it was meant to be, just like you said. 
And as it was happening, I knew it. I could feel it, sure as the sun
And I kept thinking to myself "Holy shit. Tom was right."
You were right about all of it.It just wasn't me you were right about.
          Anyway, I should probably be getting back. It was good to see you. I'm glad you're well.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario