30 de julio de 2010

Michel Gondry Movies & Quotes


When people are very original, sometimes they are original as a way to resist the mainstream


He doesn't believe he loves his relationship until he dreams it.

I think my imagination dictates the technologies I use. But at the same time, my imagination can be technologic. Sometimes I see a tool and I know immediately how to use it, but most of the time I use the tool for an idea I already have.

Childhood occupies the biggest part of your brain, so a lot of my memories subconsciously (and consciously) enter the videos I do

I think it was interesting not to lie about it and see that it's actually their work to entertain people and they have their own way to do it.

It is not pretentious. It just gives you the feeling you could do it yourself.

I always had disturbing dreams from when I was a child. Seeing that they disturb me, I might as well make money from it

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario