20 de junio de 2010

My love quotes VII

This effectively combines three of my great fears: the dark, heights, and public nudity.

We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that’s why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I’ll never forget a single moment of it

I feel like if someone were to touch me, I'd dissolve into molecules

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

The concept is absurd. The idea that we can only be complete with another person is evil! Right?

I Was Like, Why Are You So Obsessed With Me?

I'm not crying because you're mean. I just can't imagine how incredibly painful it must be to be you

You know, if you're going to suggest therapy, don't. I'm living proof it doesn't work

Someone once told me that the power in all relationships lies with whoever cares less, and he was right. But power isn't happiness, and I think that maybe happiness comes from caring more about people rather than less...

I want to forget everything that has happened to me before. I want to freeze this moment... forever.

I apply my personality like in movie situations

What if you had a second chance to find true love?

Sometimes it feels like we're all living in a Prozac nation. The United States of Depression

Honestly, if you're not willing to sound stupid you don't deserve to be in love.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life

It wasn't so hard to cross that street after all, it all depends on who's waiting for you on the other side

I need someone to shut off my brain and turn on my heart

I love you. I'll wait for you. Come back. Come back to me

Some things are true whether you believe them or not

I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it

ln life for every action there is a definite and distinct reaction

First, you fight with your head, then you fight with your heart

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario