26 de junio de 2010

I just want another night

Let me sing you a waltz Out of nowhere, out of my thoughts
Let me sing you a waltz About this one night stand 
You were, for me, that night
Everything I always dreamt of in life 
But now you're gone You are far gone
All the way to your island of rain It was for you just a one night thing
But you were much more to me, just so you know
I don't care what they say 
I know what you meant for me that day
I just want another try, I just want another night
Even if it doesn't seem quite right
You meant for me much more than anyone I've met before
One single night with you, little Jesse, is worth a thousand with anybody
I have no bitterness, my sweet 
I'll never forget this one night thing
Even tomorrow in other arms, my heart will stay yours until I die
Let me sing you a waltz Out of nowhere, out of my blues
Let me sing you a waltz About this lovely one night stand

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario