27 de junio de 2010

I can’t wait to spend eternity with you

My Love for you overwhelms logic and common sense. I planned on falling in love with you, but I know you didn’t plan on falling in love with me. But once you turned to me and trusted that I will take care of you, our relationship began. I have always loved you, despite your indifference to me and once you realized this, you were able to see how unique and beautiful everything I created is. For me, Love like I feel for you has been happening since before I created the universe and that’s why every minute we spend together has been seared in My memory. I’ll never forget a single moment of it and I’ll never leave you. I can’t wait to spend eternity with you. I’ll explain everything you’ve been wondering about when you get here. Until then, my letter explains everything you need to know right now. If you have any other questions just ask. I’ll always answer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario