17 de mayo de 2010

MY love quotes VI

You don't care what people think, you're just you

There are no guarantees, but remember: Even in the future, the sweet is never as sweet without the sour.

I can't live without you. The thought of leaving you kills me. Do you love me?

Love is so short, forgetting is so long

Only unfulfilled love can be romantic...

It doesn't matter what I feel. It doesn't matter what I think. The dead are

When you're gone, all that is left behind are the memories you created in other people's lives or just a couple of items on a bill

How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without?

No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater…The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that’s the key. It’s like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot

I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you

Nothing is permanent, not even death

La verdadera novedad es lo que no envejece, pese al tiempo

The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star

The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.

In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different

I think she's the saddest girl to ever to hold a martini.

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself

Happiness is not always the best way to be happy.

Relationships are messy and feelings get hurt. Who needs all that? We’re young. We’re in one of the most beautiful cities on earth. I say let’s have as much fun as we can...

Forgive me, I'm blowing your mind.

Love isn’t a decision. It’s a feeling. If we could decide who we loved, it would be much simpler, but much less magical.

I think she's the saddest girl to ever to hold a martini.

I'll tell you in another life, when we are both cats.

This is a story of a girl who turned out wrong, because she only loved things that couldn’t love her back.

But I just think good things will happen, if you are a good person with a good attitude, don't you think?

Artists today think of everything they do as a work of art. It is important to forget about what you are doing - then a work of art may happen.

I want to live a real life... I don't want to dream any longer.

You will never know the exquisite pain of the guy, who goes home alone.

In life I know that there is lots of grief. But your love is my relief

What is any life without the pursuit of a dream?

Most of us live our whole lives... without any real adventure to call our own

Do you love me? I mean really love me. Because if you don't... I'll just have to kill you.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario