28 de mayo de 2010

Maybe it's not love at all...


It's these greeting cards, Sir, these cards,
 these movies, these pop songs.
They're responsible for all the lies, the heartache, everything!
We're responsible! Everyone shifts in their seats.



I think we do a bad thing here.
People should be able to say how they feel, how they really feel,
without some strangers putting words in their mouths. The truth.
A card is a nice thought but it shouldn't do the dirty work for you.

You love someone, tell them yourself, in your own words.
Maybe it's not love at all.
Maybe there's no such thing as love.
Maybe it's... "galoogoo."Yeah I made it up, so what?!


It's all crap. We make and peddle crap.
And sometimes people believe in this crap.
I just can't do it anymore, Mr. Vance.
There's enough bullshit in the world without my help. I quit.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario