31 de mayo de 2010

500 days quotes ♥


Why rock the boat? That's what i'm thinking. I mean, if things are going well and you start putting labels on it, that's like the kiss of death. It's like saying 'i love you


I just don't feel confortable being anyone's girlfriend. I don't, actually, feel confortable being anyone's anything, you know?

People don't realize this, but loneliness is underrated

I love her smile. I love her hair. I love her knees. I love how she licks her lips before she talks.

I love her heart-shaped birthmark on her neck.
I love it when she sleeps

I hate Summer. I hate her crooked teeth.
I hate her 1960's haircut. I hate her knooby knees.
I hate that cockroach shape splotch on her neck.
I hate the way she smacks her lips before she talks and I hate the way she sounds when she laughs


There's only two kinds of people in the world: men and women

Tom: What happens when you fall in love?
Summer: You believe in that?
Tom: It's love, it's not Santa Claus.



Just because she likes the same bizzaro crap you do doesn't mean she's your soul mate

This is a story of boy meets girl. But you should know up front, this is not a love story.

You weren't wrong, Tom. You were just wrong about me

Summer: I woke up one morning and I just knew.
Tom: Knew what?
Summer: What I was never sure of with you

Most days of the year are unremarkable. They begin, and they end, with no lasting memories made in between. Most days have no impact on the course of a life. May 23rd was a Wednesday.

She's an evil, emotionless, miserable human being, or... she's a robot

Tom: Look, we don't have to put a label on it. That's fine. I get it. But, you know, I just... I need some consistency.
Summer: I know.
Tom: I need to know that you're not gonna wake up in the morning and feel differently.
Summer: And I can't give you that. Nobody can.

Did you ever do this, you think back on all the times you've had with someone and you just replay it in your head over and over again and you look for those first signs of trouble?

I love how she makes me feel, like anything's possible, or like life is worth it

Most days of the year are unremarkable. They begin and they end with no lasting memory made in between. Most days have no impact on the course of a life

People buy cards 'cause they can't say how they feel, or they're afraid to. We provide the service that lets them off the hook.

People should be able to say how they feel - how they really feel - not, you know, some words that some strangers put in their mouths.

Summer: Well, you know, I guess it's 'cause I was sitting in a deli and reading Dorian Gray and a guy comes up to me and asks me about it and... now he's my husband.
Tom: Yeah. And... so?
Summer: So, what if I'd gone to the movies? What if I had gone somewhere else for lunch? What if I'd gotten there 10 minutes later? It was - it was meant to be. And... I just kept thinking... Tom was right.
Tom: No.
Summer: Yeah, I did. I did. It just wasn't me that you were right about.

It's these cards and the movies and the pop songs, they're to blame for all lies and the heartache, everything

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario