20 de abril de 2010

My love quotes 2010 - V

Aime moi moins mais aime moi longtemps

Es duro, es doloroso, no ser amado cuando se ama todavía, pero es bastante más duro ser todavía amado cuando ya no se ama

color my life with the chaos of trouble

To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die

You are a deeply disturbed person

You have to be two people. The saint and the sinner

An eternity with anyone else would just seem too long, but an eternity spent with you
in my arms is just not long enough

I'm going to make this guy your bitch

When we ask "how you're doing" it's just guy code for "let me stick my dick in your ass"

The very first time I saw her I knew at that point, cross my heart hope to die... my life'd never be the same again

I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had

If I had but an hour of love, If that be all that is given me, An hour of love upon this earth I would give my love to thee

Though my love is insane my reason calms the pain in my heart. It tells me to be patient and keep hoping

Les temps sont durs pour les rêveurs

An eternity with anyone else would just seem too long, but an eternity spent with you
in my arms is just not long enough

Art comes from the heart, touches hearts, and blends hearts. To express your art is give your heart

I've never lied to you before, and I'm not gonna start now

We're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario