12 de febrero de 2010

My love quotes 2010 - IV

We'd found the secret glue that held all things together

You came into my life really fast and I liked it

I carry your heart, I carry it in my heart

Stéphanie: Why me?
Stephane: Because everyone else is boring. And because your different

You think love is simple. You think the heart is like a diagram

Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words.

You don't know the first thing about love, because you don't understand compromise

Deception is brutal, I'm not pretending otherwise

No one will ever love you as much as I do. Why isn't love enough?

If people I don't even know look at me and want to fuck me, it means I really have a shot at being a model.

Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while

I'm not obsessing. I'm just curious

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity


You defy every law of nature I've ever known

Every month is November Sarah and I love you every day.

I'm a girl fairy. My name is Laura Lee

I breathe your name every exhalation

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario